Debbie Lipsett is a professional coach, trainer and team builder. She earned her B.A. in psychology from the University of Wisconsin-Madison and her M.A. in social sciences from the University of Chicago. Whether guiding undergraduate or graduate students as they worked to secure internships or jobs, as she did early in her career, or helping individuals, groups or organizations to identify and achieve their personal or professional goals, as she currently does, the unifying theme of Debbie’s work has always been training and coaching.
Follow the path of Debbie’s professional development:
- Guided undergraduate and graduate students at the University of Chicago and Tufts University in their search for internships and/or jobs
- Coached part-time professionals; conducted work-life balance workshops
- Expanded her career into early childhood education and worked with parent groups using the MBTI to help parents deepen their understanding of their parenting styles and children’s temperaments
- Launched several career groups for professionals, supporting them in their search for new job opportunities
- Works with the HR department of a family business, supporting them as they identify their goals and priorities for hiring and leadership development and also helps manage philanthropic initiatives
Debbie’s warmth, positive energy and keen interest in supporting people help her to connect easily with most any audience. Known for her honesty and the ability to identify the most significant aspects of any issue, Debbie is able to work closely with people in a meaningful way as they navigate life’s inevitable transitions.
Debbie is a certified MBTI facilitator, a certified DiSC trainer, and has her certificate in Positive Psychology. Her professional memberships include International Coach Federation, The Philanthropy Connection, Association of Psychological Type, and International Association of Positive Psychology.
Originally from Chicago, she has lived in Boston for the last 30 years and is enriched both personally and professionally as she travels across the country for her work with both individuals and organizations.
To contact Debbie directly, she may be reached at 617-852-5195.