Envision an event that engages and motivates the audience. Consider everyone having their own “aha” moment. Benefit from a thought-provoking, keynote speaker. Help your event … help your attendees.
Ellen Nastir of Innovative Team Solutions is a vibrant speaker. Based on your specific group and event, she weaves the selected topic through stories that both connect and evoke learning. Her speaking engagements are relevant to both professional and personal development.
Through her presentations, you choose the key areas you want to target such as interpersonal relationship and communication skills, professionalism in the workplace, conflict resolution, tension management and change, and goal setting, then Ellen brings it all together.
Be a part of Ellen’s energy! Some of her past audiences include:
- Non-Profit Leadership Center
(including full-day presenter, breakout speaker, and course trainer since 2016)
- NLC Certificate in Leadership Program sponsored by Florida Blue
- Brain Injury Association of America
(breakout speaker at national conferences since 2019)
- Girl Scouts of West Central Florida
- Crohn’s and Colitis Foundation chapters within the U.S.
- United Way Suncoast
- Pinellas Police Athletic League (PAL)
- Jewish Community Center/Foundation
- University of Tampa
- Hillsborough County Bar Association
- Florida Voluntary Bar Leaders Association
- Hillsborough County Public Schools – Guidance Counselors Division
- Westshore Leadership
- University of South Florida – Employee Assistance Department
- Eckerd College
- National Association of Fee Appraisers
Sample Workshop and Speaking Topics
- Boost Your Mental Fitness: The “X” Factor in Courageous Leadership
- Communication Skills (and More) for Busy Professionals
- Developing Your Leadership Stance for Deeper Connection
- Self-Care: Strategies to Replenish, Recharge and Reboot
- Understanding Yourself & Others: Increasing Your Communication & Relationship Outcomes
- Appreciation + Positive Psychology = Wonderful Workplaces!
- That’s Why When I Say This, You Do That
- Beyond Clenched-Teeth Communicating
- Can’t We Simply Get Along
- Forwarding Your Focus
- Do You Hear the Voices in My Head or Is It Just Me